1.1. Purpose and Acceptance
This website immoral.marketing as well as its domain and subdomains, belong to Advertising Marketing Team SLU, hereinafter referred to as COMPANY, which makes the following information available to users, in order to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI).
The legal notice is directed to all those people who freely decide to browse the website, who will be considered from that moment on as Users, which implies free, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the clauses published on this Legal Notice. Advertising Marketing Team SLU reserves the right to modify these clauses without prior notice and without any limit, publishing the changes and giving them notice as soon as possible.
Therefore, for correct use of the website, we recommend that you carefully read the aforementioned clauses whenever you wish to access and use the information and services offered on the website.
Users of the site undertake to accept the following clauses to make correct use of the website, in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic practices and this Legal Notice. They will also respond to COMPANY or against third parties, for any damage that may be caused as a result of failure to comply with said obligation.
1.2 Identification and Communications
For any query that the User wishes to make, for the reason of Advertising Marketing Team SLU, you can find us at:
- Website Owner: Advertising Marketing Team SLU
- Tradename: immoral
- Postal Address: Passeig de Gràcia, 21, main. Barcelona (08007)
- NIF: B02638187
1.3 Conditions and Services
This website is presented with the objective of making known to Users who browse it, information about the services offered therein. Therefore, access and navigation on this website is free of charge, its mere access will not imply any type of commercial relationship between COMPANY and THE USERS of it.
USERS expressly undertake to make correct use of the contents that are collected, refraining from using this website in any way that could prevent, damage, or deteriorate its normal functioning, as well as the property or rights of the website. COMPANY, the rest of the users or, in general, any person, as well as agrees not to use them for purposes other than those contained in this Legal Notice with the following limitations and responsibilities, being prohibited:
- Spread criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the COMPANY or third parties; as well as hinder the access of others to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the COMPANY facilitates its products.
- Attempt to access Users' email accounts or restricted areas of the User's computer systems. COMPANY or collaborators and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the COMPANY or his collaborators.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the person who owns the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
1.4 Contents and Intellectual and Industrial Property
The distinctive signs, brands, trade names, structure, design and form of presentation of the available elements offered on this website are the property of the OWNER or are authorized for use. In addition, COMPANY reserves the right to modify the contents of the website at any time.
The publication of the referred elements on other web pages or in other digital or written media requires the express consent of the owner of the website and, in any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of the COMPANY. The use of distinctive signs (brands, trade names) is not permitted, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.
Unless expressly authorized by the COMPANY, the link to “final pages”, the “frame” and any other similar manipulation is not allowed. Links must always be to the main page or homepage of the website.
1.5 Use of hyperlinks
Those users who want to link to this website from their own websites must comply with the conditions detailed below without ignorance of them avoiding responsibilities derived from the Law.
The link will only link to the main page of the website, but cannot reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.). It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any type that surround the website or allow the display of content through Internet addresses other than those of the website and, In any case, when they are displayed together with contents other than the website so that:
- Produces or may produce error, confusion or deception in USERS about the true origin of the service or content;
- Involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation;
- Serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of the COMPANY.
- In any other way it is prohibited by current legislation.
No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made from the page that introduces the link about COMPANY, its management, its workforce, clients or the quality of the services it provides.
In no case will it be expressed on the page where the link is located. COMPANY has provided its consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the sender's services.
The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case provide or link to its own or third-party content that:
- Are illicit, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.);
- Induce or may induce in the user the false conception that COMPANY subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, licit or illicit, of the sender;
- Are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of the COMPANY in attention to the place, contents and theme of the sender's website. Likewise, Users will refrain from including on the Web page any hyperlink (hereinafter, “link”) directed to a web page that contains illegal information or content, contrary to generally accepted morality and good customs, and to public order.
1.6 Limitation of Liability. Legislation and Jurisdiction
The content of this website serves the purpose of displaying the products offered; this does not fully guarantee access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for its specific objective. Yes ok COMPANY undertakes to carry out, provided there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute and as soon as it becomes aware of errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the contents, all those tasks aimed at correcting the errors, reestablishing the communication and updating content.
COMPANY excludes and limits its liability, always within the limits permitted in the current legal system, any type of liability for damages of any kind derived from:
- Damages and losses caused by the misuse that USERS may make of their website.
- Alterations in the service that occur due to failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any of the services, in addition to failures caused by viruses or other elements that may exist and cause damage to the computer systems, in electronic documents, or in the files of the USERS of its website or third party websites.
- The actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and one's own image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to the that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic practices and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website.
- Any responsibility regarding information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster.
COMPANY constantly invests in technological means that attempt to minimize the risk of viruses or similar software and unauthorized content in its information systems.
Despite this, USERS are aware that they must adopt their own measures aimed at minimizing the damage caused by unauthorized software, viruses, Trojans and any type of software called malware.
In the event that any User or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to COMPANY duly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
These conditions of use are governed by the legislation of Spain, with the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid being competent to hear any questions that may arise regarding their interpretation, application and compliance.
Last update: December 14, 2022.