In compliance with the right to information incorporated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of data of natural persons and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantees of Digital Rights, it is reported that Advertising marketing team SLU is the owner of the website and informs you below of the processing it carries out on your personal data.
Please read our privacy and data protection policy carefully, where you will find out what personal data we process and for what purpose. In addition, we will inform you how to contact us if you have any questions about the current policy.
We inform you that the use of this website implies that you are accepting the privacy and data protection policy that we show you below. Advertising marketing team SLU guarantees that the personal data of its Users will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, complying in all cases with the obligations and guarantees derived from the regulations.
1.1. Information about the Data Controller
The identifying data of the Data Controller of this website are set out below:
Website Owner: Advertising Marketing Team SLU
Postal Address: Passeig de Gràcia, 21, Principal (08007) Barcelona
1.2. For what purpose do we collect your data?
The purpose of data collection is:
- Maintain direct and personalized contact with our Users. In this way, we will use your data to answer any questions or information you have requested, manage your requests and guarantee you an experience that respects the highest standards.
- Manage the information of those who request quotes and/or information from Advertising marketing team SLU
- We may also use your data for advertising and commercial prospecting purposes, if you expressly give your consent at the indicated time and as informed.
- We use the email from which you write to our corporate email to send you information related to the doubts or concerns you have raised, advice or sending invoices, as appropriate.
1.3. In which sections of our website do we collect your data?
Data is collected by various means:
- Through our email address, you can write to us and/or request the information you consider necessary to clarify doubts related to our services or the operation of our website or data protection policy.
- In the contact form you must fill out the fields requested, providing your name, email address, contact telephone number.
- We may collect your data through your user profile on the social networks that we use from Advertising marketing team SLU.
The origin of this data is the responsibility of the user, and must guarantee the authenticity and updating of all the data communicated to Advertising marketing team SLU, being responsible for any false or inaccurate data provided.
1.4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of personal information?
To process your personal information we need the necessary legitimacy to fulfill the purposes that we have previously indicated. The legal bases on which our treatment is based are the following:
- The execution of a contract, when the interested party begins a commercial relationship with us.
1.5. Conservation period for personal data.
In compliance with the principle of term limitation and in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations in force, we inform you that personal data will be kept and processed for the time strictly necessary and for the purposes for which they have been collected in each case. , and as long as a contractual and/or commercial relationship is maintained between the parties, as long as you do not exercise your right to deletion, cancellation and/or limitation of their processing. In these cases we will keep the data duly blocked, without giving it any type of use, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility may arise from its treatment, which must be attended to and for which whatever its recovery is necessary and only during the prescription periods of said responsibilities. Once these deadlines have passed, they will be definitively eliminated using guaranteed safe methods.
However, by mandatory legal provision, a longer retention period may be established for reasons of legal certainty and to address user complaints.
1.6. How can you exercise your Rights?
As a user, you have the following rights over your personal information.
- Right to request access to the personal information we collect, being able to have control over it.
- Right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Right to request the deletion or cancellation of these (right to be forgotten) when the data is not necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Right to request the limitation of automated individual decisions.
- Right to limit the processing of your personal information, requesting its conservation.
- Right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation. Your personal information will no longer be processed for those purposes to which you have expressed your opposition.
- Right to request the portability of your data to another data controller.
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through its own website: https://www.aepd.es/index.html.
You will be able to exercise your rights free of charge, and receive a response within the deadlines established by current legislation on data protection, being able to choose between the following means:
- By written and signed request addressed to Advertising marketing team SLU, Paseig de Gràcia, 21, Principal (08007) Barcelona, including the Data Protection reference.
- By email to team [@] immoral.marketing.
1.7. Automated decisions about personal data.
Advertising marketing team SLU guarantees that no automated decisions, profiles or logic will be carried out on personal data.
1.8. Security and confidentiality measures in the processing of your personal data.
We care about guaranteeing the security, secrecy and confidentiality of our Users' personal data. Therefore, in compliance with current legislation, Advertising marketing team SLU undertakes to adopt rigorous security measures and appropriate technical means to prevent loss, misuse or unauthorized access to your personal data.
In this way, the personal data that Advertising marketing team SLU collects through communications or contact that it may have with Users, will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing us to keep secrecy regarding them and guaranteeing the duty to keep them by adopting all measures. necessary and reasonable measures to prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access, in accordance with the provisions of applicable legislation.
1.9. Updates and modifications
Advertising marketing team SLU, reserves the right to modify and/or update the information on data protection when necessary for correct compliance with the Data Protection Regulation or the Organic Law on Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantees. If any modification occurs, the new text will be published on this page, where you can access the current policy. In each case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules established at the precise moment in which the website is accessed. These conditions of use are governed by Spanish legislation.
Modified on December 14, 2022